Moreishi GO! Energy Drink is a 100% natural energy drink. This powerful herbal formulation will allow your body to release its own natural energy.
The secret to this unique energy drink is its potent herbs and the proportions to its formulation. The synergy of herbs creates these powerful effects:
- Instant energy boosts without crashing after the energy boost.
- Calms the nerves by reducing anxiety levels without numbing the mind. In effect, creates tranquility with mental alertness and clarity.
- The combination of instant energy production and mental alertness and clarity allows us to:
- Control and focus our excitement
- Produce adrenaline – the survival hormone.
- Accelerate heart rate.
- Direct the blood flow to the liver and the brain and muscles during activity.
- Be super smart and strong to deal with modern stresses.
- Enhance vitality and potency.
- Relaxes the circulatory system for better blood flow and increases sperm count of men.
- Especially good for men with kidney problems, hypertension, diabetes (capsules only), and other diseases whose side effects includes problems with virility and lowered sperm counts.
- Makes the heart, brain and liver strong and healthy.
- Rich in Co-Enzyme which is a potent anti-oxidant that is good for the heart and liver. A non-stressed heart performs very well in regulating enough blood to stimulate physical performance.
- Substantial phosphorus for good brain functioning too.
- Malunggay is rich is Vitamin C and can help increase semen count.
- Malunggay seeds contain valuable oil that does not oxidize. Its active ingredients Peroxidase is an antioxidant and has anti-aging properties. It relates the circulatory system for better food flow and increases the sperm count in men.
- Ginseng is an energizer and stress reducer.
- Traditionally this wild root was consumed to revitalize, strengthen and rejuvenate the entire body.
- It is an anti-stress and anti fatigue restorative and slight stimulant.
- Is thought of as a “normalizer” as it benefits both with low and high blood pressure.
- It also has reputation for improving mental clarity and memory, enhancing physical stamina, and bolstering the immune system. Thus, Ginseng increases mental and physical work capacity.
3. Pandan Powder
- Is known as a diuretic and has anti-diabetic properties.
- Also know as a pain reliever and used to cure chest pain, headache, reduce fever, arthritis, and earache.
4. Sugar Beets
- Believed to help certain oxidative stress-related disorders.
- It is loaded with antioxidants that helps the body against heart disease, and certain cancers, especially colon cancer and even birth defects.
- Betacyanin is the pigment that gives sugar beets their red color; this pigment is absorbed into the blood by up to 400 percent.
- Rich in vitamin C
- Beneficial for the teeth, gums, nerves, hair and nails.
- Herbs relieve nervous exhaustion.
- Helps alleviate respiratory and digestive problems, even constipation.
- Radish also has a mild diuretic effect, increasing the production of urine by the kidneys. Good for diabetics just like cucumber and bitter gourd.
6. White Pepper
- Promotes better digestion.
- Helps alleviate constipation.
- Is know for creating an environment of good intestinal health.
- Drinking spirulina everyday can increase health and energy. Spirulina is 60% all-vegetable protein higher than any other food.
- Clinical tests using Spirulina demonstrated that phosphatidyl inositol, a compound lipid existing in Spirulina, was effective in controlling total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and neutral fat levels.
- Known to improve vascular metabolism.
- Nature’s complete food provides complete nutrients to overall health.
8. Bignay Fruit
- A good source of calcium and fair source of iron.
- Bignay strengthens the function of the heart making its activity sound and healthy. A non-stressed heart performs very well in regulating enough blood to boost your energy and helps simulate sexual performance.
- Helps people with gallstones and anemia.
- Contains flavonoids which are presumed to prevent cardiovascular disease.
9. Gotu Kola
- The herb is believed to aid in mental concentration as well as memory.
- Remedies made from the gotu kola are also used to boost fertility and are used in the role of a tonic for improving poor digestion as well as in the treatment of rheumatism in different people.