Moreishi BodyGuard will help you guard against bacterial and viral infections (e.g. flu). It will help you fight the virus in your system, and guard you against further and future infections.
- Garlic contains Vitamins E, C, and B as well as minerals, copper, iron, zin, tin, calcium, potassium, sulfur, and selenium.
- Increases body stamina and strength, makes people immune from diseases.
- It has the power to stimulate and invigorate the hormonal and gastric secretions resulting in revitalization of the human body.
- It has compound called Quercetin which is a powerful anti-oxidant that neutralizes free radicals that causes cancer. Research findings said that it can reduce up to 50% of cancers of the digestive tract, 90% of breast and prostate cancers, 28% of bladder tumors and skin cancers, especially the deadliest form called melanoma.
- Contains broad spectrum anti-bacterial activity and has the ability to increase resistance against viral infection.
- Cayenne pepper is high in vitamin A. It also contains Vitamins B6, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, riboflavin, potassium and manganese.
- Capsicum is known for its antibiotic properties, since it helps the body to build up its immune system. In Africa, children are given pepper at an early age to increase their stamina and resistance to flue and viral infections.
- It stimulates blood flow, strengthens and feeds the cell structure of the heart, arteries, capillaries, and nerves so they will regain elasticity. A general tonic, it is also specific for both circulatory and digestive systems.
- The Vitamin C content of celery plays an important role by improving the immune system and therefore prevents bacterial and viral infections.
- Onions contain the bioflavonoid quercetin that supports the organic anti-biotic formula in its fight against infection. Antibiotics stay longer in the body to fight diseases in the presence of bioflavonoid.
- Quercetin also works effectively with Vitamin C in its fight against infection.
- Onions are effective against many bacteria including Bacillus subtilis, Salmonella, and E. Coli.
- Onion extracts have been recognized by World Health Organization (WHO) for providing releif in the treatment of coughs and colds, asthma, and bronchitis. An onion extract was also found to decrease allergy-induced bronchial constriction in asthma patients.